This is definitely an easy, fun, kid-friendly recipe! Your child can be involved through out the entire process.
Groundhog Pudding Dessert
Ingredients: Chocolate pudding (homemade or buy pre-made pudding cups), Teddy Grahams for the groundhogs, Oreo cookies and graham crackers for the dirt AND/OR coconut and green food coloring
Supplies Needed: Serving dishes, spoons, rolling pin or large wooden spoon, Ziploc bags
What to do:
- Make pudding according to package directions. (or just open a pudding cup!)
- Spoon pudding into serving dishes.
- Put a few Oreos in a Ziploc bag and let your child crush them using a rolling pin or the back of a large wooden spoon.
- Break up a few graham crackers and put them in a Ziploc bag and crush them the same way.
- If you are using coconut for grass: Put some coconut in a Ziploc bag and add a few drops of food coloring. Have your child shake the bag to distribute the food coloring. Add more food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Spoon crushed graham crackers and Oreos on top of pudding.
- Sprinkle on coconut grass if desired.
- Push the Teddy Graham down into the pudding until just its head is poking up.
If you share one of my posts, please include a link to my page. Thanks!