Supplies needed: Brown construction paper or brown paper lunch bag, crayon, scissors, construction paper, glue stick, green paint, a lid or plate (to put the paint in), cotton balls, red paint or red bingo/paint dabber
What to do:
- Cut the bottom off of a brown paper lunch bag and cut it open so it lies flat.
- Draw a tree trunk and cut it out.
- Draw and cut out branches to attach to the tree trunk.
- Glue the trunk and branches onto a piece of construction paper.
- Put some green paint on a lid.
- Dip a cotton ball into the paint and dab onto the tree to make leaves. You could also paint grass around the bottom of the tree. **The paint shouldn't be too thick, so it should dry quickly, but you may have to allow for it to dry before the next step.
- Use the red paint dabber to put cherries on your tree.
- Hang up next to your George Washington portrait!
**All photos and text are property of Angela Pounders and can not be distributed without permission.
If you share one of my posts, please include a link to my page. Thanks!