Some highlights included:
- Watching the girls worship to the music during the puppet show.
- Walking around with the girls to get their Resurrection Eggs. I really loved how the volunteers spoke not just to Sweet Girl, but to Love Bug, too when it was her turn. They didn't treat her differently because she was part of the younger crowd.
- The girls really enjoyed the egg hunt. I like how they separated the little children from the big children and that we got mostly stickers in our eggs (not candy).
- Sweet Girl also enjoyed dying the hidden message eggs. Someone is ready to dye eggs for Easter!
- Love Bug also liked making the "Sharing the Message" bracelet.
- They had a duck pond where the children could pick two ducks to get a match for a prize. My girls LOVE the water, so they began splashing in it. Before I knew it, Sweet Girl stepped right in with a big splash! It was hard not to laugh, but I had to remind her that we were not dressed for water play and that the room was not set up for that kind of play.
If you didn't make it this year, you should definitely plan on attending next year!
**All photos and text are property of Angela Pounders and can not be distributed without permission.
If you share one of my posts, please include a link to my page. Thanks!