Play Dough Recipe
Ingredients: 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, extract of choice for fragrance (I used about a teaspoon, but could've added more)
Supplies needed: measuring cups, measuring spoons, large bowl, wooden spoon
What to do:
- Measure out all of your ingredients.
- Mix the flour, salt, and water in a bowl.
- Add the oil (this keeps the dough from hardening).
- Add extract of your choice.
- Start mixing with a wooden spoon and then get your hands in there!
- Knead the playdoh until it is the consistency you want.
- Have fun!
* Store in an airtight container.
**All photos and text are property of Angela Pounders and can not be distributed without permission.
If you share one of my posts, please include a link to my page. Thanks!